Tuesday 23 February 2016

Happy Pinning!

As I spend most of my free time pinning away and browsing Pinterest,  I thought I would set one up in conjuction with my blog!


So I have pinned loads of my favourite recipes- from healthy food dishes to the recipe for the oreo, peanut butter and cookie dough brownies I made last weekend...I know, soooooo good.




I have pinned loads of gorgeous little coffee shop pics from around the world, and their cute and cosy decor. I have added my own photos of the amazing cafes and restaurants I have reviewed and visited around the globe, as well as some interesting articles and other coffee shop/foodie blogs for your enjoyment!!





Go and follow me and let me know your usernames so I can follow you and drool over all your recipes and photos!!

Happy Pinning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment